BREATHABLE: The skin-friendly lining and soft insole keep your feet odor-free and dry.
NON-SLIP: Flexible stitched contrasting sole with fine plaid pattern provides good stability and shock absorption.
GOOD FIT: Using the standard US lasts reduces the worry of grinding your heel if in between two sizes, go for the larger size.
COMFORT: Fully cushioned memory thickening latex insole and padded collar make walking more comfortable.
CRAFTMANSHIP: Produced through multiple polishing processes enrich the shoe's upper with good gloss, smooth touch.
Leather Lining, man-made upper & bottom.
Classic and never out of fashion.
Outsole Material: Rubber
Upper Material: PU
Toe Shape: Pointed Toe
Lining Material: PU
Insole Material: EVA
We recommend that you select the size according to the size chart.?
?Not sold in stores - online exclusive!
??Limited stock available - get yours today!
How do I pay for my order? We accept two payment methods online, one is a credit card. The other one is PayPal, you will be directed to the PayPal login page straightforward.
Can I pay through PayPal with my credit card? Yes, you can choose the PayPal option and you will be asked to fill in your credit card information to fulfill the transaction.
How secure is my online order? When purchasing online using your credit card, all of your information is entered into an SSL secure web page. Your information is then SSL-encrypted and sent directly to our credit card provider's network, where your card and transaction is authorized and approved. Your credit card information will not be stored on our servers. I have bought something, but seen it at a different price on your website.
As an online business, we act much faster in adjusting our prices in response to trends, stock, and demand from customers. It's our general view not to refund the difference.
Are there any hidden charges to my order? The final amount you will pay is just the price of the product plus shipping(if you choose a paid shipping). Sometimes, because of the exchange rate of the currency, when the payment finally cleared through the bank, the total amount will be a little different from the price of the product, but its only less than 0.5% of the total price.
How long do you take to dispatch an order? Generally, we will dispatch your order the other day from the date you placed the order. However, we may need to wait for 1 or 2 weeks for the stock at times.
How Long Does Shipping Take? Shipping takes 2-5 days depending on location. Some distant areas can take a bit longer. But we will get to you.
Do you guarantee delivery time? Because the post office handles your shipment, we cannot guarantee the exact time of delivery. However, we will give you an idea of when the package will arrive.
What if my order delivery was delayed? We definitely will deliver your order on time under normal circumstances. While, shipping delays may occur due to holidays, natural disasters, or carrier delays. Please keep in mind holidays do not count as a business day and should be considered when calculating shipping times.
How do I track my order? We will email your tracking information as soon as your order has shipped. Usually, your tracking number will be updated 3-7 days after your order has been shipped.
How Do I Cancel An Order? We are only able to cancel orders within the first 12 hours after the order is placed. After that, the order has most likely been processed and is preparing for shipment or has been shipped. Once this takes effect, it's out of our hands. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we pride ourselves on prompt service and this includes getting your orders out as fast as possible.
What Is My Return Policy? If there’s something wrong with your order (defective product, incorrect order, damaged order, etc.), please contact us within 7 days from receiving your order and we’ll be happy to assist you in reviewing the case and if it is approved we will be sending a replacement. Please do not return anything before we review the case, our customer service team will review the request and will send further instructions. Bydivstore reserves the right to deny any return request.
You can connect your PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, or Bank Account to PayPal for purchasing some of our products. After submitting an order, you will be redirected to PayPal to complete the transaction.
1. Log in to your PayPal account or use Credit Card Express; 2. Enter your card details and the order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Then click “Submit”; 3. Your payment will be processed and an invoice will be sent to your e-mail address.
What if I don't have a PayPal Account? Don't worry as you do not need to own a PayPal account to pay: you may enter your credit card's data directly at PayPal and complete your payment. You don't need to register a PayPal account either.
1) MAKE SURE THE "PAY WITH DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD" OPTION IS SELECTED
If your PayPal page looks as follows, just click on "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" or "Check out as a Guest".
2. ENTER YOUR CREDIT CARD'S DATA Address, email & phone number may also be requested depending on your country. When you are done, click on "Review and Continue".
3. CLICK ON "PAY NOW"
4. CLICK ON "NO, THANKS" WHEN ASKED ABOUT CREATING A PAYPAL ACCOUNT. YOUR ORDER IS COMPLETE! DONE! YOU WILL SHORTLY RECEIVE YOUR ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL TO CONFIRM YOUR PURCHASE!
ENJOY SHOPPING :)
TROUBLESHOOTING PAYPAL PAYMENTS Depending on several factors you could run into problems when paying at PayPal.
Some common issues are:
1) I am not getting redirected to PayPal at all Your browser's PayPal cookies might be messed up; you may try deleting your cookies to fix this <- Please Try This Step Very Important
2) PayPal is not accepting my credit card Please double-check the data you entered at PayPal's form. If everything is correct, chances are that you do own a PayPal account and that your credit card is associated with that PayPal account. If this is the case, then you will only be able to pay with that card by logging into your PayPal account. If this is too much trouble, then just try paying with a different credit card.
3) I can't find a "Pay with Debit or Credit Card?" option Unfortunately, PayPal does not allow direct credit card payments in all cases. Sometimes it is because of your location, or sometimes PayPal might believe by checking your browser's cookies that you own a PayPal account. You might try deleting your cookies to get around this. If you are still unable to troubleshoot the cause of your PayPal error, Click here to find out why?
NOTE: Your order will be shipped to your PayPal address. Please ensure that it is correct and complete.